During a year when many non-profit organizations find themselves struggling, Christmas For A Senior experienced a year like no other!
Due to generous donations from numerous individuals and many local businesses, Christmas For A Senior was able to touch the lives of area seniors by providing:
- Christmas gifts for 141 individuals
- Personal care products and goodie bags for local nursing home residents
- Haircuts for each resident of three local assisted living facilities
2020 has been a challenging year for older Americans.
Many struggle with underlying conditions that make them vulnerable to the COVID-19 virus.
That vulnerability has forced them to isolate during the Christmas season which is normally filled with family, friends and other gatherings that provide socialization and lift spirits. Christmas For A Senior has been lifting the spirits of lonely seniors since 2009.
Special thanks to John Wiese Ford in Sauk Centre and many other local businesses for their generosity!
It’s heart-warming to see communities rally around a cause that benefits so many! Special thanks to all our volunteers as well. Without your help it would be impossible to shop for, wrap and deliver all those Christmas blessings!
- Enjoy Time Outside by Preparing for Insect Pests Now - April 20, 2021
- If You’ve Never Relied on Home Care, How Do You Know It’s Not Right for Your Family? - April 6, 2021
- Four Ways to Increase the Chances of Getting a Full Night’s Sleep - March 16, 2021