FREE Dementia Training
For Family & Community Members
Wednesday June12th, 2019, in Alexandria, MN
1:00 PM — 3:00 PM
Grand Arbor 4403 Pioneer Rd SE, Alexandria, MN 56308
Navigating the Aging/Dementia Journey Together
Target Audience: Family caregivers and community members
Aging, dementia, caregiving OH MY!! We’ve got you covered! We will answer questions you don’t know how to ask. We’ll help you create a roadmap to help you support your loved one on their aging/dementia journey.
Join us for this fun filled, educational and thought-provoking session. We will explore things such as:
- Normal versus not normal aging
- Understand how people with dementia experience their world.
- Discover how as a caregiver to best support your loved one.
- Learn how to care for your loved ones in a manner that preserves their dignity.
For questions call us at #320-763-7627
Presented by: Krisie Barron LSW
- We are Blessed to Help Our Seniors and Veterans - October 7, 2021
- Signs Your Senior’s Home Needs to Be Renovated - October 4, 2021
- ASC’s Connection Kits! Proving to be a successful program! - September 27, 2021